Hi all,

I am re-building OOo using a source snapshot. Version 2.0.155

This is getting much further than before and has the NSS/NSPR patches included.

I have had to patch a couple of java files which were using "enum" and I have the 1.5_06 JDK so they needed to be changed and were not touched by the blfs 2.0.0-jdk-1.5 patch.

Second time my build barfed during what looks like Berkeley DB binding. (I used the --with-system-db switch) It looks like it (db) needs to be built with the --enable-java switch. Have just done that and am re-running the build.

Off to the PUB now - Will report back later... Hic!

Al