Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was going to report two issues in the current BLFS, but when expanding
<snip>
> OTOH, I have used nail on occasion, but certainly not regularly.  It is
> most useful in sending messages from scripts, so that package should stay.
>
> Other opinions?

I'm like you, nail on an infrequent occasion that I want to send an
email from a script (like reporting success to a package author), but
the others no.

I've often thought of doing an User Agent: headers survey, but never got
a round tuit.  However, a quick dip into the recent postings here, shows
quite a few mutts :-)

Mutt is very well served with HowTos and other helpware too.

R.