On 3/15/06, Marc St-Jacques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Andrew Benton wrote:
> >
> > What does the patch do? libtasn1 is a straight CMMI for me.
>
> And good for you. :-) gnuTLS includes libtasn1 whithin it's source tree.
> If libtasn1 isn't present, gnuTLS falls back on it.  But there are some
> badly referenced includes in it.  That's what I corrected.

The best spot to send this patch would be upstream to the gnuTLS
people.  If this is really a bug in their package, they should be
informed.  If you're unsure of how to do this, send me an email
off-list (since gnuTLS isn't really a BLFS supported package) and we
can try to figure out what to send to them.

--
Dan