Hi all,

Though it is just my opinion, I *do not* like using the section 3 header
for the User notes link. It is much too ostentatious for me. I much more
preferred the simple paragraph presentation used throughout the book in
*every* other place there is a link.

Furthermore, I need to know if there is a standard for this as there is
at least two different ways right now presenting the "User Notes" link
to the Wiki: the paragraph mode and the section 3 header mode. There may
be other methods as well.

I would like to run a script to add the link to all the pages that don't
have one, but I'd like to know if there is a standard way to present them.

--
Randy

08:17:00 up 4 days, 20:54, 6 users, load average: 0.06, 0.09, 0.03