Hi BLFS Devs,

I am working on converting the BLFS FTP repo from the previous "bzip2 if at all possible" to the new "original package format" standard. I am finished up to Chapter 13 as of tonight. One thing I wanted to mention:

md5sums and sha1sums of the original-format perl modules are available here:

http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/blfs/svn/perl-modules/perl-modules.md5sums
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/blfs/svn/perl-modules/perl-modules.sha1sums

As well as a tarball of all perl modules here:

http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/blfs/svn/perl-modules/perl-modules.tar.bz2

If this is useful for mentioning on the BLFS perl-modules page. Of course replacing your favorite mirror with osuosl.org.

Anyways, off to bed soon and more work scheduled for tomorrow.

Justin