On 4/14/06, Guy Dalziel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I noticed that the pages that the usernotes are pointing to are all in
> lowercase which causes pages not to be found, such as pointing to xpdf
> and the page is Xpdf, xmms and it's XMMS, it's not the same in every
> case though as OpenSSL points to the right place.
> A lot of the usernotes don't actually exist yet, and just take you to
> a page that says plain and simply "not found", an idea for this might
> be "A page for this program does not yet exist, you can request to
> have this page created".

All good points, Guy.  The User Notes are a work in progress.  For
one, many of the pages don't exist yet.  Someone just has to do the
grunt work and put template pages in place.  However, I don't know how
easy it would be to change the Trac message to not be "not found".  If
I'm logged in, though, a button for "Create Page" is there.  I don't
know if this is because I have special privelages.

If you find any more pages were the case of the pages doesn't match,
please reply with them in this thread.  Most of the links in the book
were added via script, so they might be wrong.

I'll fix Xpdf and XMMS now.

--
Dan