M.Canales.es wrote:
El Domingo, 30 de Abril de 2006 21:27, DJ Lucas escribió:

As far as the blank pages, I hadn't noticed them earlier.  They appear
in the gnome section as well, but the rendered book only includes the
second and third as far as I can tell...that's odd.  Manuel mentioned
that the dummy files weren't there before, so what was the original hack
for this?  Inline in the chapter file?

Well, I "think" that the dummy files weren't there before, but maybe I'm wrong and nobody noticed they until now :-?

Okay. Here is why they work as the first entry. This may be obvious, but chapter pages somehow 'absorb' the first <xi...> into the existing page, so the trick is to absorb any role=dummy into the previous page, wether it's a chapter page or not. I have absolutely no idea how to do anything with docbook if it's outside the normal BLFS editing, so this is probably _way_ over my head right now. That's not to say that I won't look into it a little. I mean what better a chance to learn than to just dig in and get your hands dirty, right? :-)

-- DJ Lucas