Bruce Dubbs wrote:
Tushar Teredesai wrote:
The Xorg7 subsections (protocol, libraries, etc.) should list all the
packages that are part of the entire subsection. For example, the Xorg
Protocol Headers subsection
(http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/x/x7proto.html) should
indicate all the packages that will be installed. It could be just a
dump of all the package & versions mentioned in the wget file.

I think this is overkill.  We don't list components for any other
package and the data is available in the wget files.  Xorg7 is, after
all, really one application with *lots* of components.

  -- Bruce

No, it's a lot of applications that together provide a windowing system. It certainly isn't ONE application, since you can miss lots of it out and still have functionality.

R.