Hi all,

Not sure who to ask about this, so I'll just put it here and see what
is said. It appears that the package server mirror syncing on (at
least Anduin) the mirrors has not worked since the 20th or so of last
month.

Could someone look into this? There have been many, many packages
updated/added since then, and they don't show up in the Anduin repo.

I remember we changed methods of updating Anduin some time back
because the repo would get a couple of weeks behind, and this is
where we are right now.

Is there some way to verify/check/ensure that the sync process is
doing what it is supposed to?

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.27] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
08:31:00 up 51 days, 31 min, 1 user, load average: 0.02, 0.01, 0.00