Randy McMurchy wrote:
I'm going to have to disagree here. The search facility considers
'found' text to be 'highlighted' (gnome terminology). The default
highlighting color in almost every application I've ever come across
is yellow, as is gedit.

After years of all day 'cad' work (black on white), I really prefer the old neon on black from dos-3.3 days. White on bright yellow is not visible with my theme. I wish they would theme gedit ala mc, there are a lot of colors to change for a lot of languages.
This would need to be in the configuration section. Consider it done.

Thanks Randy!

OT. I like seamonkey-1.0.2 mail. It has the red squiggly line like Abiword. :)

---
David Jensen