On 11/20/06, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know I'm guilty as much as anyone for lack of contribution
recently, though I *have* tried a couple of times to get
something done, but Belgarath ended up being down, or I could
not send mail, or whatever. I don't believe this Belgarath
upgrade is going to happen, and the project is completely
dying because of it.

FWIW, Gerard targetted the Thanksgiving weekend as the time when he
would finish the server upgrade. So, I'd wait until next week before
counting it out completely.

If there is someone with appropriate rights that can monitor
Belgarath and restart services as they crash (and perhaps kill
all the services that we *really* don't need), perhaps we could
get some contribution going.

Bruce. Maybe he can give someone else some privileges.

If we can somehow get a server established that will provide
a reliable working platform, is there anyone who is willing
to help me get BLFS 6.2.0 (or whatever we name it) out the
door?

Count me in. I've been spending a lot of time on another project, but
I think that's clearing up now. I should be able to devote a lot more
of my free time to BLFS. Right after I go out of town until Sunday.
I'll be checking email, but I wouldn't expect to see any committing on
my part until next week.

--
Dan