On Sun, Jan 14, at 05:36 Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Ag. Hatzimanikas wrote these words on 01/14/07 17:29 CST:
>
> > Forgive me that I speak to you in public like so,but I know that you
> > have a thick skin.
>
> Did you say something I should be offended or upset about? If so, I
> suppose I missed it. :-)
>
> And I brought it up because I spend a lot of time providing detail
> instructions and supporting text. It disappoints me that it is cut
> and pasted into a different project (I don't buy that crap about
> brother/sister/child/whatever you said) without even attribution.

PRIVATE EMAIL TO RANDY.

You really stress the things up,you know that?

You are constantly forgetting that you are no longer a simple developer but a
leader and you have to act like a leader.

One of your duties is to try to join things and to not reach a situation to
the limits.
Although to be honest,I like your style,I truly do.

You are one of these people that don't keep anything inside of them and
that is a good thing and a gift,but certainly this attitude will not make you
a General Secretary of the United Nations.

So please for the shake of the good future of the project as a
whole,please think for a second before you push the god damn send button
to your thunderbird or try to find a better wording next time.
There are some people out there that might hurt and misunderstood your
intentions.