On 2/14/07, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The flurry of activity the last couple of days has been great. However,
> I've sort of lost track where we stand. Is the 6.2 branch ready for release?
> Are all the Trac tickets sorted out?

Almost. There's two left in the milestone for 6.2.0. Here's what I
think still needs addressing:

* expect testsuite
* fix the xreflabel for dvd+rw-tools
* vorbiscomment patch

I can handle the second and third in the next hour. Can you handle
expect since you reported it? I can't think of anything else that's
been brought up in the past few days that would need addressing before
BLFS-6.2.0.

What's your schedule for actually putting together the tag, etc? This
afternoon? Tonight? I'm thinking in CST terms here.

--
Dan