Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 03/18/07 11:58 CST:

> Sometimes developers will update their program and not update their test
> suites and have some tests become invalid.  I wonder if this is the case
> here.

Not sure. But what I'm looking for is someone to verify that the
tests fail for them as well. I can't determine if it is the package,
or my installation of it.

Note that the rest of the GTK+ and friends stack behave properly
after I installed cairo (other than Pango fails a test if libthai
is installed).

Additionally, GTK+ now links to CUPS libraries if they are found,
though I didn't have CUPS installed when I installed GTK+. If anyone
can confirm any issues with CUPS linking to GTK+, I would appreciate
it.

--
Randy

12:13:00 up 9 days, 10:12, 1 user, load average: 0.11, 0.03, 0.01