Hi,

Like the subjects says, the stylesheets revision in ready for comments on the
chunked XHTML output. I have not revised all the pages but the general look
should be near identical to the current one regarthless the several changes
on the surrounding xhtml code (a diff will generate a 5.5M file).

To test it, just do a "svn export" of the BLFS sources and replace the
stylesheets directory by a "svn co" of the new-xsl sources (a "svn switch"
don't work due that they are on different repositories).

The most noticeable look change is that now all chapter pages have a TOC and
that the firsts sec1 are o a separate page.

There is still some issue that I want to solve:
   - Rewritte the "Last updated on ..." templates to not use the footnotes
     engine
   - In chapter pages, to move the introductory text above the TOC
   - To merge the LFS and BLFS CSS code
   - Plus, of course, any other fixes or changes you would

I'm waiting your comments.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nÂș2886:       http://www.linuxfromscratch.org