El Miércoles, 27 de Junio de 2007 09:01, DJ Lucas escribió:
>  Also,
> anyone know if the pdf book is a go with the new FOP?  Guess I could
> build and find out, or save if for tomorrow.

With FOP-0.93 you must to use the stylesheets used in the new-xsl branch:

svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/LFS/branches/new-xsl

Also a small change is needed on the Makefile. Replace

 sed -i -e "s/inherit/all/" blfs.fo

by

 sed -i -e 's/span="inherit"/span="all"/' blfs.fo

I'm using the pre-compiled binary from fop-0.93-bin-jdk1.4.tar.gz package,
thus testing the source code compiled against current JDK will be very
appreciated.

Note: when rendering the BLFS PDF you will see some warnings about body and
line overflows. They will be fixed when updating the books to use the new
stylesheets.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia