On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:06:01 -0600, William Immendorf
<will.immend...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tend to be impatient, however. So keep that in mind.

And we tend to ignore impatient people who are unwilling/unable to help
contribute
to the books or support thereof.  So keep that in mind.

Honestly, William, could you not just have noticed that the new release had
been made,
test that the current book's instructions work with the new version and then
instead
of demanding the already stretched editors upgrade instantly, at least be able
to say:

"There's a new version of the OpenSSH package.  I've tested it using the latest
book's
instructions and it works/doesn't work (delete/add more info as appropriate)."

For bonus points, assuming the book's current instructions work as-is,
providing the
trivial patch against packages.ent would have gone a long way to boosting
people's
impressions of you.

And now, given that, I hereby promise not to feed the troll anymore.

Matt.