On Tuesday February 24 2009 10:22:35 pm Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas wrote:
> > > Excuse me, but how you came up with that conclusion?
> >
> > Thinking out loud at the keyboard.
>
> So do I have to thinking loud also?

Gentlemen please. We're all on the same team here. Some of us are overzealous,
and some of us are short on patience, but we're not enemies. I'm sure we
could accomplish more if we all just calmed down and respected eachother.
This is not the first time.

Please consider our goals, and consider that others share the same goals, and
it is not helpfull to be brash. Be patient with eachother, and cooperative.

I have been finding the atmosphere here to be coming coarse, and I don't think
its progressive.

robert