On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 20:05:41 -0600, Randy McMurchy <ra...@linuxfromscratch.org>
wrote:
> Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 02/28/09 19:33 CST:
>> While I'm not completely against putting pkg-config in LFS, we could
> also put it
>> into Chapter 3 of BLFS, 'After LFS Configuration Issues'.
>
> It wouldn't surprise me if some LFS package looks for pkg-config in the
> near future.

Randy, thanks for sorting out the libusb-compat requirement so quickly.

I'm actually surprised that none of LFS' packages have started to use pkg-config
yet, given its increasing adoption.

My vote would also be to migrate it over to LFS, putting it in its rightful
place
in the alphabetical build order until such time that an LFS package requires it.

Regards,

Matt.