On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 06:35:05PM -0500, DJ Lucas wrote:
> Excellent!  Thanks for the help Guy.  Much appreciated.

No problem, it can be tiring work but it's always worth it in the end. I
shall put up more as soon as the last ones go in - that way I make sure
that I don't include them in the next diff.

> I can't re-purpose my X2 ATM, so after I get my new system built, I plan
> to get back to editing.  Waiting on parts to arrive, but I'm limping
> along in xVM for now...

I know the feeling, I just recently built a new machine as my old one
was dying. I had to wait for all the parts to arrive and then it took me
all afternoon to put together (cable management is a pain). At least now
I can type an url in to my browser without it being lagged.