I broke Xulrunner and Firefox when I put 1.9 into the book, it's a minor
problem, fix is below.  Libraries for Firefox and Xulrunner are
installed into version specific directories as of the 1.9 branch.  Prior
to 1.9, they used to use -rpath in the pc files (not a good idea as the
path is hard-coded into the resulting executable).  As it is currently,
these libraries cannot be found at runtime because I didn't put the
symlinks in /usr/lib (as was done with nspr and nss).

The solution, until I get to put it into the book with the updates, is
to create symlinks for lib{xul,xpcom,mozjs}.so in /usr/lib.  Alternately
you could add /usr/lib/xulrunner-devel-$version/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf.
If somebody wants to put it into the book, that'd be great, if not I get
to it when I update.

Thanks.

-- DJ Lucas