On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 10:56 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.du...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am making good progress with BLFS.  I've been concentrating on non-X
> packages, but in the next week or two, I'll be ready to do Xorg.
>
> Right now, the book has Xorg-7.6.  If someone could help me out and let
> me know what the current version is and what the contents of the various
> wget lists should be, it would help me a lot.
X.org version is still 7.6 according to site. Well, let's call it
7.6.1, because of all the interm package updates that has been done
after release (which I will compile later)

I'm inclined to try out 1.10 myself, mostly because it's my instinct
to try out new stuff and see if it works. When I have the time, I will
build a LFS system to test out X.org 7.6.1.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman

--
Are you a Gmail user? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?31450.