Hi,

Reading the last commit, in vuqerabilities, I see mentioned the trac
system. I suggest to specify this system with its URL. Because it'd be a
good idea to make advertissement of this utility. Maybe it's not known
enough by lfs-users. I'm not sure of that, but personally that's right I
don't know exactly how it works, etc, because it's not often highlighted
whereas it's a great tool.

Regards,

--
       Jean-Philippe MENGUAL