On 9/12/2012 11:30 AM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I'd like to request that editors try to find alternative sites to
> sourceforge.  If that's the only site available, please offer anduin as
> an alternate source.

The only problem with that is everyone (including editors) do not know
where the main hosting site for the package is, and makes it more
difficult to find original source, updates, patches, etc.

If we do this, I suggest we create an entity something like "This
package is hosted at Sourceforge and due to slow download speeds
another URL is listed. You can find the package at". And then add
xxxxxxxx.sourceforge.net.

--
Randy