Hi all,

The book lists the current version of OpenOBEX as 1.6 and available only
from the Anduin server. The same (what appears to be) version of the package
can also be downloaded from Sourceforge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openobex/files/openobex/1.6/

Should the link in the book reflect the actual source, or has the package on
the Anduin server been modified in some way (note that the filename of the
source package is different)?

If they are the same, I suggest we revert to using the Sourceforge link as
it is much easier to look for updates using the maintainers hosting site.

--
Randy