Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 02/10/13 15:12 CST:
>> Randy McMurchy wrote:
>>
>>> What about the Trac updates to the source code?
>>
>> I don't understand your question.
>
>>From the Trac "Active Tickets" (looking at the current bug list), click
> on the top toolbar where it says "Browse Source". Then navigate to "trunk"
> and then "BOOK". There you will see that the last update was 3 weeks ago.
> This is a very useful feature as it shows when, who, and what changes were
> made to every .xml file.

wiki.linuxfromscratch.org still points to quantum, but the subversion
repository is on higgs.  I don't think quantum's trac version supports a
remote svn instance.  Until Gerard updates the name server to point the
wiki to higgs, we won't have that capability.

I'm reluctant to make the changes because it can get messy with multiple
people editing critical files.

   --  Bruce