Em 09-08-2013 13:07, Armin K. escreveu:
> On 08/09/2013 05:11 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>> It looks like the http urls for mozilla packages have moved.  The FTP
>> urls are OK.  Could someone take a look at this and update the http urls
>> for firefox, thunderbird, etc.  Thanks.
>>
>>    -- Bruce
>>

> I've always used same http url as ftp one, just with http:// instead of
> ftp://
>
> so, http://ftp.mozilla.org/... should work.

Sorry, I was out, only seen this message now.

I have tested just now http as in the book for Seamonkey, Thunderbird
and Firefox, and all worked here, using wget or FF browser to download.

Tested with wget Armin's suggestion, and also worked.

If you want me to change TB and FF http URL's according to Armin's
suggestion, I can do right after the reply.

--
[]s,
Fernando