Em 30-08-2013 22:20, Ken Moffat escreveu:
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:07:07PM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

>  There is now so much change in BLS that I don't always keep up to
> date.  When I was first building LO-4.0 it failed for me because I
> hadn't noticed that Python 3 was recommended and so I only had some
> version of Python-2.7.  The error message made me think that Python 3
> was required, at least for people who install languages ('en' has
> historically been a bit special, not sure if requires any Python.)

I misunderstood you, thought you wanted to avoid P3. I will have a
carefull look at this issue, tomorrow.

>  If you can get it to build without Python 3, and build the languages
> (you build pt-BR which I assume should be enough to trigger the
> problem) then all is well.

Me too.

>  For the moment I'm still going to build the current version, and
> all the raptors and rasqals and the things I tagged last week, to
> make sure that they all still build on -rc2.

I would not dislike, on the contrary, if you tried the new version and
updated the book. Then, if you do not make the changes I proposed, I
would do it afterwards. With that, we would have double checked the
package. And you would have the newer version, instead of having to
build two versions.

Cheers,

--
[]s,