Em 28-10-2013 13:31, Igor Živković escreveu:

> I meant this one:
> http://git.lxde.org/gitweb/?p=lxde/obconf-qt.git;a=summary
>
> I'm not sure what exactly is the future plan for lxappearance. As for Qt
> specific instructions, I'm using Qt4 only in /usr directory. Let me know
> what problems are you running into and I'll see if I can help.

I searched the web, but could not find tarballs, only a git repository,
so, I think it is still being developed.

First impression, there, was not so good: 25 applications (in order of
installation, after lxqt wiki):

libqtxdg
liblxqt
liblxqt-mount
lxqt-globalkeys
lxqt-notificationd
libsysstat
menu-cache
libfm
lxqt-panel
pcmanfm-qt
lxsession
lxqt-runner
lxqt-appswitcher
lxqt-policykit
lxqt-openssh-askpass
lxqt-power
lxqt-powermanagement
#lximage-qt
lxqt-confi
lxinput-qt
lxrandr-qt
obconf-qt
lxqt-about
lxqt-common
lxmenu-data

Building lximage-qt failed for me. Total build/install time was about 3 SBU.

Installed all in /usr/local. Can launch LXQT session, all seem to work,
but with small problems, one, similar to LXDE, solved with the
instructions of the book, the logout menu is empty. Something broke also
my LXDE logout menu, some options disappeared.

Perhaps the problems are gone, when installed in /usr.

PCManFM-Qt is not very different from the LXDE version, but LXAppearance
seem much better than Obconf-Qt. However it depends on some of the
applications before it in the list above.

I think I did not forget anything.

--
[]s,
Fernando