On 2013-11-02 22:29, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
I decided on an early shutdown. It's currently half an hour before actual planned shutdown. Going to reboot Quantum to see if it'll come back online as it should. If it does, then I won't be up at 3:00 AM local time to wait for it to come back. If it doesn't come back online then it's still early enough/now/ to make arrangements to have somebody repair it in the morning.

As soon as the mail queue on Quantum is emptied after sending this messages it'll go offline.

Server came back online with all services seemingly up and running. Final shutdown will take place in about 10 minutes. It should come back online by itself without problems. I'll check in the morning and fix if anything didn't come back properly.

Ciao,
Gerard