Em 13-11-2013 07:52, Fernando de Oliveira escreveu:
> Em 13-11-2013 07:38, thomas escreveu:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i got an error at install target "make install-swig-py".

>> Does that happen just for me or do you have seen that also?
>
> Confirming. I remember having seen that, and removed the arguments from
> my script (did it some versions before), but forgot to remove from the
> book, when updating. I do not remember when and why they where inserted,
> the old instructions did not have it.
>
> Will wait for comments, and if there are no objections, will remove them
> later from the book.

Received comments: "same two parameters need to be specified when
running make swig-py, not just make install-swig-py That's why you
people were getting the error."

So, it seems that the inverse is to be done:

Replace

make swig-py &&

by

make swig-py swig_pydir=/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/libsvn \
     swig_pydir_extra=/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/svn      &&

--
[]s,
Fernando