Am Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013, 17:10:14 schrieb Fernando de Oliveira:
> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/4.11.4/src/kdelibs-4.11.4.tar.xz
>
> It has been released. Does that mean KDE-4.11.4 has been released? I
> doubt I did not create a ticket. Please do it if this is true.

See http://www.kde.org/info/4.11.4.php

They wrote on kde.org:  "December 3, 2013. Today KDE released updates for its
Workspaces, Applications and Development Platform. These updates continue the
series of monthly stabilization updates to the 4.11 series. 4.11.4 updates
bring many bugfixes and translation updates on top of the 4.11 release and are
recommended updates for everyone running the initial 4.11 releases. As this
release only contains bugfixes and translation updates, it will be a safe and
pleasant update for everyone."