On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 03:10:48PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> >
> > Just to correct these two warnings, is it worth including
> > grilo-plugins-0.2.9 in the book?
>
> What happens if you 'mkdir /usr/lib/grilo-0.2'?
>
> It looks like at least some of those plugins may be useful.  Perhaps the
> plugins should be added for their functionality.

 I looked at this in the run up to the 7.4 book.  After finding that
grilo was required, I built the plugins.  But they didn't seem to be
available.  There was a menu somewhere (not sure if that was in grilo
or in totem) for plugins, but they didn't show up there.

 So I concluded that they didn't bring anything to the party.

 If you can make them work, then add them and fix up whatever else
needs to change to make them available.

ĸen