Le 26/12/2013 16:56, Fernando de Oliveira a écrit :
> Em 26-12-2013 12:30, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
>> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

>>> The "recent changes" were all done by me and I was expecting reactions,
>>> when did them.
>>>
>>> But in the same way as you write, too many recurrent discussions, so I
>>> thought "let us see"...

>>> And we see just now :-).
>>>
>>> For me, the problem is very particular, in this case. The note should be
>>> modified to be consistent with the rest of the book, any time an
>>> x-terminal is needed for running the tests. If there are no objections,
>>> I would like to ask you, please, to fix the fop page.
>>
>> I made some minor changes to clarify the Xorg link in util-macros and
>> xcb-proto.
>>
>>    -- Bruce
>>

> Thanks. After I read akhiezer's post in -support, I was thinking about
> something similar, but waited for more comments that could come.

After reading akh's post, I think we could add id="xorg-env" and
xreflabel="Xorg build environment" attributes to the <sect2> whose title is
"Setting up the Xorg Build Environment" in xorg7.xml. Then we could refer to
it inside the x/installing chapter if needed. I'll do that if nobody objects.

I create a ticket and assign it to myself for fop. I have to find what has
been done in similar cases. In any case, it should not be referring to xorg7.

Pierre