Em 14-02-2014 18:07, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> Tomorrow I plan on creating and releasing -rc1 for LFS and BLFS.  (Armin
> I can do LFS-systemd version too if you agree).
>
> Please have any planned package updates completed by 2000 GMT tomorrow
> or let me know if you need more time.
>
> What will happen is that I'll create a version in the svn tag directory
> for each book and make minor changes to reflect the -rc1 status.   After
> commit, I'll install the appropriate html, pdf, patches, etc on the web
> site and make an announcement.
>
> I hope to be done about 2300 GMT tomorrow, but it may extend to a few
> hours later.
>
> After the announcement, devs can still update the repository as normal,
> but I request that no new packages be updated without discussing it on
> the appropriate -dev site first.  The target for a -stable release is
> March 1st.  Between Feb 15 and March 1 I predict that LFS will have
> about 6 new package releases and BLFS will have 40-60.  We should just
> create tickets for them until -stable is released.
>
> For BLFS, I'd like to see updates to the packages to say "LFS 7.5
> checked".  I'll start building/checking right after the -rc1.  If any
> non-editors want to participate, just send a message to blfs-dev noting
> what packages you've checked against the lfs-7.5-rc1 build.
>
> Changes (without updating package versions) to clarify or update
> instructions are OK any time prior to -stable.
>
> Please let me know if more clarification is needed.
>
>    -- Bruce

For me it is OK. I plan to update gnutls and include some dependencies
in OJDK (latter is no problem for package freeze).

However, each time Firefox is updated, there is a Thunderbird and a
Seamonkey, normally, few days after.

As no package depends on them, apparently, I would like to open these
two exceptions, and update them, if they appear in a couple of days.

--
[]s,
Fernando