Em 21-02-2014 14:16, Armin K. escreveu:
> On 02/21/2014 06:01 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>> Armin K. wrote:
>>
>>> I'm only one person and keeping up with LFS which is at least 10 times
>>> smaller and making sure it's perfect is hard enough.
>>
>> That's an understatement.
>>
>>> BLFS requires
>>> modifications to more packages than the entire LFS has. Easiest approach
>>> would be for both instructions to co-exist, with some kinds of
>>> role="systemd" xml tags to indicate it's required for systemd and
>>> role=sysvinit to indicate it's required for sysv (mostly configuration
>>> parts). but I believe it has been said once that BLFS should not mix
>>> instructions for those two books, so I'm not going to try.
>>
>> I don't have a problem with using role to generate two versions of the
>> book from the same source.  It will take a lot of up front work though.
>>
>>    -- Bruce
>>

> No, it's not two versions of the book, but one version with "Do this if
> you are using sysvinit and do this if you are using systemd". I believe
> it was you who said that we shouldn't mix those when Ragnar suggested it
> back ... ugh long time ago anyways.

The difference between BLFS and BLFS systemd should be along the same
lines as LFS and LFS systemd. Each one do what is necessary for itself,
unless asked by the other and agreed. And each one is most respectfull
to the decisions of the other. Without that, life will be hell.

--
[]s,
Fernando