Le 02/03/2014 12:41, Fernando de Oliveira a écrit :
> At the page
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/x/x7driver.html
>
> if I follow any link to a driver in the page, theres an option to return
> to previous place in the page.
>
> However, with libva, I get a forward to libvdpau-0.7, not a return to
> previous place.
>
> I tried to understand and fix, but had no success. It is not important,
> but a little bit annoying (both, the defect and not being able to fix it).

I am probably blind. I do not see this option (web browser is thunderbird on
host Debian system). OTOH, I can click on the "back" arrow, which is always
present in thunderbird (near the field for address input), and get to the
previous place (top of the page actually).

So it may be browser dependent (?)

Pierre