On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 12:28:47PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> bdu...@linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>
> > Missing mutt-1.5.23.tar.gz
> The http url seems to be invalid.  We probably should just remove it.
> I usually check the http url and if it's OK, skip the ftp. However the
> currency check usually starts with the ftp url unless I found out
> manually that it needed to be changed to extract the latest version.

 Odd, I thought that was where I got it from!  I see that arch are
using the ftp link, and the http:// now drops me at sf without any
obvious way fo finding 1.5.23.  I can't find any direct links in the
announcements I originally saw, so I now have no idea how/where I
got it.  Will comment the http URL.

ĸen