Em 22-03-2014 08:48, BLFS Trac escreveu:
> #4813: SWIG 3.0.0
> -----------------------------+------------------------------
>  Reporter:  pierre.labastie  |       Owner:  pierre.labastie
>      Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  assigned
>
> Comment (by pierre.labastie):
>
>  All tests passed, except some with PHP: several tests have an issue with
>  'tsrm_ls' undeclared, and I do not know whether it comes form our php
>  build or from swig. This issue was also present in older versions.

I think the problem is php.

I have mentioned this error, building graphviz and asked for help.

Title "[blfs-dev] graphviz-2.36.0 and PHP-5.5.10"

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.lfs.beyond.devel/26100

Em 19-03-2014 20:07, Fernando de Oliveira escreveu:

> Found references to this error, but no solution.
>
> I am worried, because recently I updated php, and it may be a problem in
> the book.
>
> For my particular use, I am not worried.
>
> Please, somene confirm if this is a local or a general problem (in this
> case, a solution would be muc welcomed).

> gv_php_init.c: In function 'gv_string_writer':
> /usr/include/php/Zend/../TSRM/TSRM.h:167:18: error: 'tsrm_ls' undeclared
> (first use in this function)
>  #define TSRMLS_C tsrm_ls

Thanks for confirming that it is a general problem.

I will investigate again, if cannot find a solution, will open a ticket.

--
[]s,
Fernando