Le dimanche 25 novembre 2018 à 15:53 -0600, Douglas R. Reno a écrit :
> On 11/25/18 3:52 PM, Alain Toussaint wrote:
> > > My hope is to get gnome-online-accounts updated to 3.30.x within
> > > the
> > > next day or two. I'll reply with the revision number once I'm
> > > done,
> > > but
> > > please try using the 3.30.x series instead.
> > >

> > > Thank you for the report.
> > >

> > Just checked out and there is a 3.31.2 version (of evolution at
> > least
> > but I expect the other to follow suit, http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GN
> > OME/
> > sources/evolution/3.31/ ). Want me to try 3.31.2?
> >
> > Alain
>
> I'd prefer 3.30 if you can, but please try 3.31.x to see if it
> works.
> Thank you!

Just to report back that I installed as many packages as I can in the
gnome 3.30 series and they all built fine with a little massaging for
some packages and lot of massaging for other packages. That include out
of BLFS packages (like googles' protobuf and libphonenumber for extras
functionalities out of evolution-data-server...there are other too).

It's building in a chroot as it is now and once it's done, I'll report
back on usability testing & stability but there are some heavyweight in
the pipeline (LibreOffice & Firefox).

Alain