On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 07:52:14AM -0400, Jean-Marc Pigeon via blfs-dev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> for team information:
> pulseaudio 12.99.1 change headers and
> now qtwebengine build is crashing.
>
> this is confirmed by:
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-77037
>
> This won't be easy to fix ( :) layering problem )
>
> My advice to team, stay with pulseaudio-12.2 and
> wait for dust to settle down.
> (qtwebengine 5.13.XX?)

That is clearly a development version.  No doubt there might be a
fix before pulseaudio 13 gets released.  Alternatively, 13 might
appear at any time, in which case we are forewarned.  Thanks.

ĸen
--
One pill makes you larger, And one pill makes you small.
And the ones that mother gives you, Don't do anything at all.