On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 07:55:57PM +0200, Tim Tassonis wrote:
> On 8/14/19 7:24 PM, Ken Moffat via blfs-dev wrote:
>

> No, it hast nothing to do with elogind, as I get the  message, too and don't
> use elogind.
>
> You can easily disable it by Menu->Edit->Preferences->General->Clipboard->
> Show unsafe paste dialog
>
> That's what I did....

I looked on the laptop (0.8.7.4) and couldn't see anything like
that.  Came back to the desktop - it seems to be new in 0.8.8, now
unticked.

Sorted.  Thanks.

ĸen
--
Adopted by dwarfs, brought up by dwarfs.  To dwarfs I'm a dwarf, sir.
I can do the rite of k'zakra, I know the secrets of h'ragna, I can