On 8/21/19 10:27 AM, Tim Tassonis via blfs-dev wrote:
Hi all

I just did a huge audio/video update extravaganza on my system and realized that alsa-plugins-1.1.9 does not seem to use ffmpeg anymore.

This does not really change any instructions on the book, only that the optional dependency to ffmpeg should be removed.

If nobody has a different finding on that, I suggest I will create a ticket and do that change?

No objections here! :-)

I've found/fixed a couple little oddities like this myself this cycle.

- Doug