On 1/6/21 10:56 AM, Tim Tassonis via blfs-dev wrote:

On 1/6/21 5:38 PM, Bruce Dubbs via blfs-dev wrote:
On 1/6/21 10:27 AM, Tim Tassonis via blfs-dev wrote:

On 1/6/21 5:14 PM, Bruce Dubbs via blfs-dev wrote:
On 1/6/21 9:58 AM, Tim Tassonis via blfs-dev wrote:
Compile works for me with:

       -DCONFIG_GDK_PIXBUF_XLIB=ON \
       -DCONFIG_IMLIB2=OFF \

CONFIG_GDK_PIXBUF_XLIB does not turn off CONFIG_IMLIB2 by itself and will still give an error.

Is it ok if I update the page accordingly? I'm on 10.0 up until here, now!

Ken has BLFS ticket #14437.  Best to let him fix the page.

Ooops, I already did it, as icewm built and ran fine with those changes, and I though people might be sleeping. And maybe because I was so proud to finally have made it up until here with my new system.

Anyway, one could of course still put in imlib2 as a optional dependency and add some command explanation, I really only fixed the defect with my changes.

That's OK.  Ken closed the ticket.

Well, I did...

OK.  If Ken thinks it necessary, he can reopen it.

  -- Bruce