I saw on phoronix that kde have set up repos for their patches.
There was a suggestion that these are patches kde devs have sent
upstream.

Top level is at https://invent.kde.org/qt although navigating is
slightly strange - somehow I managed to get to
https://invent.kde.org/qt/qt?page=1 which is the first of 5 pages
for the various items.

Looking at qtwebengine, the qt part seems to be almost up to date,
although src/3rdparty seems to be from 3 weeks ago (labelled as
3rdparty @ 7c8217b3)

It seems that for each project (and the 3rdparty subproject of
webengine) their is a button to clone it.

For extracting the patches since 5.15.2, I suppose you would have to
clone the project (e.g. qtbase) and then diff it to the last public
release.  For webengine I know that is not a sane approach (the
diffs, mostly in the 3rdparty code, are too big!).

ĸen
--
Music teaches you to get past a mistake: If you make one when you play
live, you can't stop. You just have to carry on.   -- Richard Thompson