Decided to take a look at Evolution as it supports MultiSync and I thought I might have a whirl at trying to sync my P900 phone. As my LFS 6 kernel recognizes the cradle.

Installed the Evolution 2.0.2 as per instructions in the daily CVS snapshot. All went well no obvious errors were thrown up.

When I start evolution I am guided through several screens until I reach the timezone screen upon which I select Europe/London then Evolution freezes.

I cant get past this screen. I have tried starting evolution with the --offline switch but still hangs at the same point

Has anyone stumbled across this before or any ideas?

Cheers,
Robert