Chakkaradeep C C wrote:
hi friendz,

thanks for the replies..i didnt expect so much replies....am very
happy that i have people around me to help.........

well well...everybdy seems to be with KDE/GNOME.....i personally feel
that my system should be fast and not resource hungry..so i think i

Amen... Personally I also download and install just a small fraction
of the BLFS-stuff (plus some more,) and I would still use good old
TWM if I hadn't fallen for virtual desktops... You may want to look
up fvwm2 if you are not yet aware of it.

J.O.

may go with XFCE which is now really cute and gud luking.......i think
the newer versions comes along with a panel in the desktop