[cc'd to BLFS-Support as it appears it should be directed there]

William Harrington wrote these words on 08/21/05 11:28 CST:

>       Has anyone experienced the problem where the dynamic loader
>       library is not included in the list of LIBS?

I am not seeing this issue. I am including the entire output from
the end of the configure log in hopes that you can see something
different from my configuration as to yours (obviously, I'm linking
more dependencies, but that shouldn't matter)

OpenSSH has been configured with the following options:
                     User binaries: /usr/bin
                   System binaries: /usr/sbin
               Configuration files: /etc/ssh
                   Askpass program: /usr/sbin/ssh-askpass
                      Manual pages: /usr/man/manX
                          PID file: /var/run
  Privilege separation chroot path: /var/lib/sshd
            sshd default user PATH: /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
                    Manpage format: doc
                       PAM support: yes
                 KerberosV support: yes
                 Smartcard support: yes, using OpenSC
                     S/KEY support: no
              TCP Wrappers support: yes
              MD5 password support: yes
                   libedit support: no
       IP address in $DISPLAY hack: no
           Translate v4 in v6 hack: yes
                  BSD Auth support: no
              Random number source: OpenSSL internal ONLY

              Host: i686-pc-linux-gnu
          Compiler: gcc
    Compiler flags: -g -O2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wno-uninitialized
Preprocessor flags:   -I/usr/local/include
      Linker flags:  -L/usr/lib -lopensc -L/usr/local/lib
         Libraries: -lwrap -lpam -ldl -lresolv -lcrypto -lutil -lz -lnsl
                    -lcrypt -lkrb5 -ldes -lcom_err -lasn1 -lroken

--
Randy

11:36:01 up 141 days, 11:09, 3 users, load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.24