On 8/22/05, Steffen R. Knollmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Randy correctly noted that latex.fmt is produced by TeX. But
> latex.ltx is part of the tetex-texmf-3.0.tar.gz tarball and if you miss
> that file you probably forgot to unpack that file :-)
Ok, I am now kicking myself very hard: despite that fact that my build
script unpacks that file, and tells me that it managed to install
texmf succesfully, I somehow managed to not even /download/ that
tarball. And yet it *is* listed in the wget file... ah, well, time to
go download 90 MB...
Thanks for the help (and wakeup call) :-)

--
Lennon Victor Cook