>    Hi all, Sorry if this does not come in a proper format as I am
>    using a web interface.  I have just been given a multiformat card
>    reader and while I can read sd format cards fine when I try and
>    mount an xd-graphics format card I get a "media not found" message.
>    Does anyone have any idea as to how I can read these cards? The
>    card reader is suppost to be able to read these cards so I am
>    assuming that I have something missing with my (B)LFS system. I
>    have googled to the death of it but have been unable to find
>    anything concrete and posting to this list is my last resort.  Much
>    to my chagrin :( Thanks in advance.

Are these digital camera ram cards? More detail please - exact specs,
names, errors.

The first thing I would do is run it under it's supplied drivers and see
what it does. If it is under linux, you may have issues just making the
box see it (Kernel modules, etc).

If you have no drivers, and the makers don't supply them, prepare for
fun.

--

        With best Regards,

        Declan Moriarty.